You can find here some of my previous projects.
I value my clients’ confidentiality and the trust they place in me, so I do not disclose clients’ names or other information that could let people identify a specific project unless I get their explicit permission to do so beforehand.
Fashion & Jewelry
- Website localization for luxury brands of clothing, footwear, sporting goods, eyewear, watches, jewelry and other accessories.
- Translation of brochures, catalogs, product descriptions, lookbooks, press releases, newsletters, social media content, training materials for salespersons, letters and other materials for internal use only.
Tourism & Hospitality
- Translation of some online articles for Guide to Iceland, including:
- Website localization for high-end hotels, timeshares and hotel chains: descriptions of destinations, vacation packages, accommodations, restaurants, spas, activities, services and facilities, special offers, cancellation policies, loyalty program terms and conditions.
- Translation of press releases of sporting events, training materials for employees, job postings, letters and other materials for internal use only.
- Localization of video games for agencies and for Ankama Group: NPC dialogs, UI, descriptions of objects and characters, etc. for MMORPGs, mobile games and console games.
- Translation of newsletters and blog posts.
- Group translation from English into Italian of the drama monologue Nice by Mustapha Matura made by the students of the Postgraduate Master Course in Translation of Post-Colonial Texts.
- Translation from English into Italian of Asimov’s short story Party by Satellite (unpublished in Italy) for my Bachelor’s thesis: Translating Science Fiction: Isaac Asimov’s Party by Satellite.
- Subtitle translation from English into Italian of a 10-episode history documentary series (about 520 minutes in total).
- Subtitle translation from English into Italian of an 8-episode supernatural teen drama series (about 400 minutes in total).
- Subtitle translation from English into Italian of the TEDTalk Rajesh Rao: A Rosetta Stone for the Indus script.
- Subtitle translation from English into Italian of the TEDxTalk TEDxYouth@MileHigh – Adam “Smiley” Poswolsky: Refusing to Settle: The Quarter-Life Crisis.
- Subtitle translation from English into Italian of the TEDxTalk TEDxTransmedia 2011 – Rosie Allimonos: Doctor Who and Mythology.
- Subtitle translation from French into Italian of the TEDxTalk TEDxParis 2011 – Jean-François Noubel: Après l’argent.
- Team translation from English into Italian of the subtitles for the movie Dying in Athens by Nikos Panayotopoulos, showed at the 8th European Film Festival in Lecce (Italy).
- Subtitle translation from English into Italian of the first episode of the BBC TV series The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy for my Master’s thesis: Subtitling an English science fiction TV series for an Italian audience: The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.